Peloton touchscreens are equipped with Miracasting functionality. This allows your Peloton device to stream classes directly to your smart TV.
To activate Miracasting, there are a few guidelines to remember:
- Your smart TV and Peloton should be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Your smart TV should be in pairing mode while in the process. (This may vary depending on the smart TV manufacturer.)
How To Miracast:
- In the top-right corner of your Peloton touchscreen, tap on Settings.
- Locate and click "Cast Screen".
- A list of available devices will display. Select the device you'd like to Miracast to in order to connect.
Please note that the smart TV should be in pairing mode for the Peloton to detect it.
- The 2nd generation Bike touchscreen has Miracasting functionality. The first-generation touchscreen of the Peloton Bike does not support Miracasting.
- Not all smart TVs support Miracasting.
Peloton offers a variety of streaming services that allow you to stream your class to your smart TV. Please view the article here.