Returning Your Peloton Bike
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your Peloton Bike, you can return it for a replacement or a refund. Your Bike must be returned within 30 days after you receive the delivery. Peloton’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our limited warranty.
Because of the size and weight of the Peloton bike, we do not offer a refund for any shipping charges you may have paid to receive your bike.
To initiate a return, please contact us here.
Returning Other Peloton Merchandise
- The following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged: headwear (hats, hair ties, headbands, bandanas), socks, underwear, water bottles, in-ear headphones, heart rate monitors that have been worn or used, shoes that have been worn or used, or any other items we sell at a “sale” or mark-down price.
- All other returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Any clothing items purchased in-store can be returned to any store.
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment, and proof of payment must accompany the return.
- All returned products must be shipped with the original packaging.
- Peloton is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Refunds for purchases will be credited back to original card only.
If the shoes you receive are the wrong size, we're happy to exchange them for you.
To exchange your shoes, please contact us here. After you fill out the form, we will send you a prepaid return label to send the shoes to us. Once your shoes are on their way, we will ship you out the correct size as soon as possible.
Please note: Returned shoes must be in new, unworn condition and they must be returned within 14 days of purchase.