The Peloton Bike arrives from the factory in new and ready-to-use condition. We recommend factory resetting your touchscreen for any of the following reasons:
- If you sell your Bike
- If your touchscreen is repeatedly crashing during rides
- If you cannot access the Settings menu
- If you have completed all other offered troubleshooting steps and are still encountering an issue
When you factory reset your device, you will remove all user-entered information, including your subscription, your wireless login, any changes made to your device settings, and the Peloton app itself. All your user information will be restored once you sign back into the Peloton app.
To factory reset your touchscreen:
- Tap "Settings" in the top-right corner of your touchscreen
- Tap "Device Settings" and scroll to "Factory Reset"
- Select "Reset Now" and then "Erase Everything"
Once the screen restarts, you will be asked to sign in to your wireless network and the most recent version of the Peloton app will be automatically downloaded. Follow the normal login procedures to get back up and riding.