What Does The Peloton App Membership Offer?
The Peloton App Membership gives you access to live classes daily and thousands of on-demand classes anywhere, anytime. It includes a diverse selection of indoor and outdoor running, strength, cycling, yoga, bootcamp, meditation and more.
With your Peloton App Membership, you can access Peloton on iOS devices, Android devices, Fire TVs, or on our web platform.
- The iOS app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on iOS 11.0 or later.
- To download the app, search for "Peloton" in the App Store or download it here.
- The Android app is compatible with Android devices running on Android OS 6.0 or later.
- To download the app, search for "Peloton" in the Play Store or download it here.
- You can access the web platform here.
- To download the app, search for “Peloton” in the Amazon App store.
- The Fire TV app is compatible with the following Amazon devices:
- Amazon Fire Stick (2nd Generation - 2016)
- Amazon Fire TV (3rd Generation - 2018)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube (1st Generation and newer)
- Amazon Fire Stick 4k (1st Generation - 2018)
- Smart TV’s with Fire TV Built-in as of 2017 to present
How Much Does The App Membership Cost?
The Peloton App Membership costs 16.99CAD per month plus tax. To learn more, please visit onepeloton.ca/app.
If you subscribe to Peloton App on your iOS or Android device, all charges will be managed through your Apple App Store account or Play Store account, respectively.
If you subscribe to Peloton App via web, all charges will be managed through your Member profile.
If you own a Peloton Bike or Tread and have an active membership, you can access the Peloton App at no additional charge. Just log in with the same information you use on your Bike or Tread to access the App content.
New To Peloton
Download the Peloton App today and get started with a 30-day free trial to access every Peloton class with any equipment or none at all.
After signing up with auto-renewal (you entered your payment info at trial signup), your plan will auto-renew if you do not cancel before the end of your trial.