The Peloton Digital Membership gives you access to live classes daily and thousands of on-demand classes anywhere, anytime. It includes a diverse selection of indoor and outdoor running, strength, cycling, yoga, bootcamp, meditation and more.
You can access the Peloton Digital Membership on iOS devices, Android devices, Fire TVs, and/or on our web platform.
- The iOS app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on iOS 12.0 or later.
- To download the app, search for "Peloton" in the App Store or download it here.
- The Android app is compatible with Android devices running on Android OS 6.0 or later.
- To download the app, search for "Peloton" in the Play Store or download it here.
- You can access the web platform here.
- To download the app, search for “Peloton” in the Amazon App store.
- The Fire TV app is compatible with the following Amazon devices:
- Amazon Fire Stick (2nd Generation - 2016)
- Amazon Fire TV (3rd Generation - 2018)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube (1st Generation and newer)
- Amazon Fire Stick 4k (1st Generation - 2018)
- Smart TV’s with Fire TV Built-in as of 2017 to present
How Much Does The Digital Membership Cost?
The Peloton Digital Membership costs $12.99 per month plus tax. To learn more, please visit onepeloton.ca/digital.
If you subscribe to Peloton Digital on your iOS or Android device, all charges will be managed through your Apple App Store account or Play Store account, respectively.
If you subscribe to Peloton Digital via web, all charges will be managed through your Member profile.
If you own a Peloton Bike or Tread and have an active subscription, you can access the Peloton App at no additional charge. Just log in with the same information you use on your Bike or Tread to access the Digital content.
New To Peloton
Download the Peloton app today and get started with a 30-day Digital free-trial to access every Peloton class with any equipment or none at all. After 30 days, your Digital Membership will auto-renew for $12.99 per month and your monthly billing cycle will begin unless you cancel before the trial period ends.
You will not be charged and the plan will not auto-renew. Afterward, subscribe to our Digital Membership for $12.99 per month.
Digital Members Prior To December 4th, 2019
If you started your Membership on or after July 1, 2018, your price will be reduced from the original $19.49 per month to the new price of $12.99 per month. The date of the change will depend on how you signed up for Peloton Digital. For Members that signed up through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, the new price will be reflected on your next monthly charge on or after December 4, 2019. For Members that signed up through the Peloton website, the new price will take effect on December 18, 2019, and will be reflected on any billing statement on or after that date.