To help prevent the further spread of COVID-19, we have implemented a new delivery format where we will fully assemble your Bike and bring it to the entrance to your home or apartment unit. For more information, click here.
When your Peloton bike arrives, your delivery technician will ask where you would like your bike installed. Here are a couple of tips we’ve heard from our members on where to place your bike in your home:
Check your WiFi speed
- Before finalizing your bike’s location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton bike and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm there is space/room for your bike
- With a compact 4’x2’ footprint, the Peloton bike will fit into any room in your home. We recommend a minimum ceiling height of 8’ to ensure you have enough headroom for a smooth ride.
- With the purchase of the bike, we recommend installing a sports mat underneath your bike to protect your floors.
- If you are installing your bike on carpeted floors, the mat will add additional stability to help prevent your bike from rocking as you ride.
- Members with thick pile carpeting recommend installing ¼” plywood underneath the mat to ensure a stable ride.
Make sure the bike has access to a power outlet
- The Peloton bike comes with a 10-foot power adaptor which you can use to fit in any space.
- If the bike is too far away from an outlet, we recommend using an extension cord to ensure consistent power.
- The power adapter uses a three-pronged plug and will work in a standard outlet in your home.