Peloton owners within our current delivery area can purchase a service plan with the purchase of a Peloton Bike or Bike+. Please note that service plans must be purchased at the time at which the product is purchased, and cannot be purchased retroactively for a product.
|Additional 12-months||Additional 27-months|
To read the terms of service, please refer to the pdf. attached at the bottom of this article.
- All parts and labour for covered repairs on the Peloton device during the coverage period.
- A hassle-free claims process allows for easy arrangements via phone or online chat for professional repairs.
- Replacement of your Peloton device or parts in the event your Peloton device or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- The service plan does not cover: deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling. Please see terms and conditions attached below for full coverage details
The service plan can be purchased by calling us at 1800 952 535
How to initiate a claim
- You can also chat with one of our Member Support Agents by clicking the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen
Note: Hardware Warranties and service plans are only applicable to the original hardware owner or any person receiving the covered product as a gift from the original purchaser at the time of original installation per our Limited Home Use Warranty and Service Plan Coverage. Neither warranty or service plan is transferable.