We’re thrilled to welcome you to the Peloton family!
Get ready to ride with these simple steps.
Moving Your Bike+
The Bike+ weighs 140 lbs/63.5 kilos with two wheels on the front stabilisers. We recommend two adults move it from room to room.
- To move your Bike+ on the same floor, face the rear of your bike and lift from the rear stabiliser putting the weight onto the front wheels.
- To lift your Bike+, we recommend asking another person for help. Bend at the knees and lift the rear stabiliser and front monitor arm.
- To carry the Bike+ upstairs, the front of your Bike should be pointed downwards where the most of the weight is held.
Need to go up stairs or around sharp corners? Consider disconnecting the touchscreen (if it’s not removed already).
Attaching the Touchscreen
- Unplug the power and audio cables.
- Turn the touchscreen to face away from the bike.
- Tilt the touchscreen in an upwards direction.
- Use a 4mm Allen wrench to remove the touchscreen bolts from the monitor arm.
- Slide the touchscreen off of the arm.
- Slide the touchscreen onto the monitor arm.
- Use a 4mm Allen wrench to tighten the bolts onto the monitor arm.
- Rotate the touchscreen to face your bike.
- Connect the power and audio cables to the touchscreen.
Stabilising Your Bike+
- Turn the outer feet on the front and rear stabilisers counterclockwise until they rest firmly on the ground.
- Gently rock the Bike to make sure it doesn’t wobble.
Powering On & Connecting to Wifi
- Plug in the power adapter to the wall.
- Plug the power cord into the power jack at the back of your Bike
- Press the top button on the back of the touchscreen to power it on
- Select your Wi-Fi network and password
Calibrating Your Bike+
Please allow your Bike+ to calibrate itself during installation. During calibration, you may hear an audible sound, this is normal. If the calibration fails, simply unplug and plug in the bike.
⚠ During this time please refrain from touching the pedals and screen as any form of movement on the pedal will interfere with calibration.
Activating Your Account
Input the email address and password used at purchase or the Activation Key on your touchscreen.
Setting up your subscription and payment:
Enter your credit card information to activate your All-Access Membership. Update your payment method any time at members.onepeloton.com.au/subscriptions or on your bike.
- Tap the three dots icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Profile Settings
- Select Membership
Setting up your profile:
- Confirm your profile information
- Create your leaderboard name (this is how your friends will find you!)
- Connect to Spotify or Apple Music to use the Track Love feature and save songs from class to your playlist
Getting to Know Your Bike+
- Select a ride (live or on-demand)
- Pair your Apple Watch for at least 30 seconds
- Place your unlocked Apple Watch to face left of the camera at the top of the touchscreen. The watch will vibrate and a “Connecting” prompt on the touchscreen will guide you to press OK on your watch to complete the pairing.
- To be able to utilise the auto-follow feature. Please select an “on-demand” class.
- On the resistance tab, located at the bottom right of the metric section, please click on the Lock icon.
- Auto-Follow is turned on when you see the icon highlighted and the resistance will automatically adjust itself during a class transition. A vibration on the handlebar can indicate a transition of resistance.