Peloton is now on Roku® TVs & streaming devices!
Elevate your fitness routine with yoga, strength, stretching, and more with an immersive experience on the biggest screen in your home. With Peloton now available on Roku® TVs and streaming devices, stream our full library of at-home fitness classes.
To enjoy our at-home fitness content on Roku® TVs and streaming devices, you can sign in with your existing Peloton App or All-Access Membership, or start a 30-day free trial if you’re new to Peloton. Your Peloton Membership or free trial includes access to all of our Apps, just log in using your account information through Apple® iOS, iPad, and TV; Android® mobile and TV, Amazon® Fire TV and Tablet, and our Roku® channel.
How to download the Peloton channel for Roku® TVs and streaming devices:
- Search for "Peloton" in the Roku® Channel Store on your Roku® TV and streaming device.
- Select download and ensure your device is within system compatibility.
System Compatibility & App market: US, UK, AU & CA:
- Compatible with Roku® Stick, Roku® TV HD, & Roku® 4k (gen. 3 and up).
Paying or restoring purchases within the App:
- Billing information should be updated in your account profile on members.onepeloton.com or the mobile app billing center. Please note if an account was created through a mobile App, the App store will manage billing and payment.
How To Manually Check For Updates
To manually check for software and channel updates, please follow the instructions below:
- Press the "Home Button" on your Roku® remote.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "System".
- Select "System Update". (The "System Update" screen displays the current software version, along with the date and time of the latest update.)
- Select "Check Now" to manually check for updates.
If new software or channel updates are available, your Roku® compatible device will download and install them automatically. Once completed, your Roku® compatible device will reboot.
How To Use Peloton All Access For Roku® TVs And Streaming Devices
- Once you open the Peloton Roku® channel, you will see the following screen:
- If you are an existing Peloton App or All-Access Member, select “Log In” from the splash screen and use your login credentials.
- If you are new to Peloton, select “Create Account” and follow the directions to create your Peloton account and start your 30-day free trial. Your login credentials will give you access to all of our Apps on every platform.
- Browse through fitness disciplines and classes.
You can browse our full library or use filters to find workouts by music genre, instructor, difficulty, and more to select the class you want to take.
- When a class is selected, there will be a class description and list of the equipment needed for your workout.
- During a class, you will be able to track your class progress through the timed countdown: