Peloton has partnered with Accor Live Limitless (ALL) in Australia! You can now workout on Peloton at any participating Accor hotel, earn ALL loyalty points for working out, and best of all, you could be fast-tracked to ALL Gold status just for being a Peloton and ALL Member!
Q: How do I find an Accor hotel with Peloton Bikes?
Q: How do I earn 100 Accor Live Limitless (ALL) points for working out?
A: To claim 100 ALL Points for working out on Peloton:
- Complete a workout on a Peloton Bike or Peloton App during your stay
- Show your workout to a Member of staff at the hotel’s front desk
- Scan the QR code provided and complete the steps to sign up for the offer
- Your points will be issued after you check out from the hotel. The points will appear on your ALL account up to two-weeks after your stay
Q: Can I workout multiple times to earn more points?
A: You can earn 100 Reward points per stay. This is a limited time only offer, you can earn a maximum of three times per year.
Q: How do I get fast-tracked to Accor Live Limitless Gold status?
A: To get fast-tracked to Accor Live Limitless Gold Status:
- Peloton will automatically send this offer to qualifying Members via email. This email will include a link to register for the offer
- Click the link and complete registration prior to making a booking
- Bbook a stay at an Accor in Australia via Accor’s own sales channel (cannot be booked via Booking.com or other third-party sites)
- Complete the stay prior to December 31st, 2023
- You will be automatically fast-tracked to ALL Gold Status once their stay is completed
If you believe you have completed an offer but you have not received your points/status, please contact ALL Support directly at email@example.com quoting your ALL membership number, and stating that your query is relating to the Peloton x ALL partnership in Australia.
Q: Do I have to stay at an Accor hotel with Peloton Bikes to earn Gold status?
A: No, you can stay at any Accor hotel in Australia that participates in the Accor Live Limitless program.
Q: I’ve stayed at an Accor hotel already this year, can I be fast-tracked to Gold status?
A: No, you must register for the Gold status offer and complete a one night stay. The stay must be booked from 24 August and completed by 31 December 2023. Please note, you can only register for one fast track offer at any point in time. The first fast track offer you registered will be the one you qualify for.
Q: I’ve completed an Accor x Peloton offer but haven’t received my points/status
A: If you believe you have completed this offer but have not received your points, please contact ALL’s Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your ALL membership number, and stating that your query is relating to the Peloton x ALL partnership in Australia.
Q: I’m staying at an Accor hotel and there is a problem with the Peloton Bike, what can I do?
A: You can still complete the offer by completing a workout on the Peloton App on your phone or other Peloton enabled platforms. Please speak to the front desk about the Bike so we can get that resolved as soon as possible! If you’re experiencing issues logging into your account, please speak with a member of our Member Support team here.