Peloton is taking Homecoming on the road with a 5-city-tour of our retail stores! Get ready to engage with your favorite Peloton Instructors on a whole new level, as we create memorable social media moments, empowering workouts, enlightening panels, and much more. With Peloton On Tour, you get to be part of a thrilling 3-day community celebration that embraces everyone with open arms! Tour stops include Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Berlin, and London. Please read below for more information.
Peloton On Tour 2023 Ticket Release & Tour Dates
|Location||Tickets On Sale||Tour Dates|
|Los Angeles||June 13||July 13 - 15|
|Atlanta||July 20||August 17 - 18|
|Chicago||September 5||October 5 -7|
|Berlin||September 19||October 19 - 21|
|London||October 31||November 30 - December 2|
Please note: attendees must be 18 years or older to attend.
- Q: What is Peloton on Tour 2023?
A: Peloton on Tour 2023 is a series of community celebrations, taking place across 5 cities to celebrate the Peloton community.
- Q: Is Homecoming happening this year?
A: We've reimagined our annual Member celebration, formerly known as Homecoming, and are excited to introduce Peloton on Tour—a new celebration of our community that brings Peloton to you!
- Q: Will there be a keynote this year?
A: This year we will not have a keynote.
- Q: Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
A: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
- Q: Will Peloton on Tour 2023 be virtual or in person?
A: Peloton on Tour 2023 is in person, taking place at select retail stores. Peloton on Tour 2023 stops include Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Berlin, and London.
- Q: How many experiences will there be?
A: Across each 3-day event, there will be multiple experiences, with tickets available for each experience.
- Q: Will each tour stop have the same experiences?
A: Each city is unique, and Peloton on Tour itineraries will be customized to reflect that!
- Q: Why isn’t there a stop in my city?
A: We selected locations based off of our retail footprints and Member base in those markets. We aim to come to more cities in the future.
- Q: How can I participate if there are no tour stops in my city?
A: Instructor- led classes recorded at each tour stop will be available to take via the Peloton platform or Peloton App One and App+.
- Q: How do I register or participate?
A: Tickets for Peloton on Tour 2023 will be available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. We'll announce the itinerary and instructor lineup city by city at the time of ticket release. Tickets will be made available 30-days prior to each tour stop at event.onepeloton.com/pelotonontour.
- Q: Can I purchase tickets if I'm not a Member?
A: Tickets are open to Members and non-Members alike.
- Q: Can I purchase a ticket for the entire weekend?
A: Tickets are available for individual activations to ensure we can reach as many Members as possible - weekend long passes are not available.
- Q: Is there an age limit to participate?
A: In order to participate in a Peloton on Tour 2023 Tour Stop, attendees must be 18 years or older to attend.
- Q: Is there a limit to the number of tour stops I can visit?
A: We encourage attendees to limit their Tour Stop attendance to one stop per person so that as many Members can participate in the celebration as possible.
- Q: What are the Leaderboard Awards?
A: The Leaderboard Awards will be an invite-only experience to acknowledge and celebrate specific Members of the Peloton community.
- Q: How will I find out if I’ve been selected to attend the Leaderboard Awards?
A: Those selected to attend the Leaderboard Awards will be contacted directly by our team.
- Q: Why was I not invited to the Leaderboard Awards?
A: The Leaderboard Awards is an invite-only event. Only award winners and their guests can attend.
- Q: How do I nominate a friend for the Leaderboard Awards?
A: Members can nominate a fellow Peloton member for a Leaderboard Award if you are located in the specific city on the Tour by clicking the form link on the city ticket page. Nominations open 30 days prior to the first date of the city stop. You can submit a 1-minute video or a 250-word essay to nominate a member for the Leaderboard Awards. Please note: the person you are nominating must be in the metro area of that tour stop and must be 18+.
- Q: What instructors are going to each stop?
A: We'll announce the instructor lineup for each city on the morning that tickets go on sale.
- Q: Will I get to meet all of the instructors?
A: Instructors will be participating in each experience, however meeting all instructors is not guaranteed.
- Q: Can I exchange my ticket to attend a different event?
A: No, tickets are specific to each event and are non-refundable.
- Q: How can I get a refund if I can no longer attend?
A: Tickets are non-refundable.
- Q: I can no longer attend, but I'd like to give my ticket to a friend, how can I put it under their name?
A: Please contact email@example.com for additional information on ticket transfers.
- Q: Can I bring my kids with me if they don’t have a ticket?
A: You must be 18+ to attend. Due to capacity constraints, tickets are for one person only. Only those with a ticket will be able to attend.
- Q: My friend/family member got a ticket for one stop and I got a different ticket for another stop. How can we switch tickets to attend together?
A: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.