When your Peloton Bike, or Bike+, arrives, your Delivery Technician will ask where you would like your Peloton product installed. Here are a couple of tips we’ve heard from our Members on where to place your Peloton in your home:
Check Your WiFi Speed
- Before finalising your Peloton's location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm There Is Space/Room For Your Bike/Bike+
- With a compact 4’x2’ (122cm x 61cm) footprint, the Peloton Bike/Bike+ will fit into any room in your home. We recommend a minimum ceiling height of 8’ (244cm) to ensure you have enough headroom for a smooth ride.
- With the purchase of the Peloton Bike/Bike+, we recommend installing a sports mat underneath to protect your floors.
- If you are installing your Bike/Bike+ on carpeted floors, the mat will add additional stability to help prevent your Bike from rocking as you ride.
- Members with thick pile carpeting recommend installing ¼” plywood underneath the mat to ensure a stable ride.
Ensure The Bike/Bike+ Has Access To A Power Outlet
- The Peloton Bike/Bike+ comes with a 10-foot (3-metre) power adaptor which you can use to fit in any space.
- If the Bike is too far away from an outlet, we recommend using an extension cord to ensure consistent power.
- The power adapter uses a three-pronged plug and will work in a standard outlet in your home.